1. Name: Pete Mello
2. DJ Name: Pete Melo
3. Show: The “ ALL THINGS SOULFUL” radio show
4. Broadcast Day/Time: Mondays 8PM-10PM
5. Location: West London
6. Specialty / Sound: (All Things Soulful,Soulful & Deep House,Jazz Funk,Broken beat,Rare Groove,Disco,80s Classics,Independent Soul,Re-Edits etc)
7. Vinyl or Digital: Vinyl & Digital
8. How would someone else describe your show? The ultimate in “All Things Soulful” soul music from Soulful & Deep House to Disco,Jazz Funk & Independent Soul,Re-Edits,Broken Beats etc.
9. Brief about you and where you DJ, etc? Pete Mello has played at various clubs in the West End & South of London including The Podium (Vauxhall) ,Cats Whiskers (Streatham), Hanover Grand, Groucho Club, O Bar (Wardour Street), Hippodrome, Lacey’s (St Martins Lane), Spot Bar (Covent Garden), Rumours wine bar (Covent Garden), Gullivers (Carnaby street)The Fish (Oxford street),Maximus (Leicester Square),Sand Bar (Clapham), WKD bar (Camden), Jodeci The after party, Notting Hill Carnival, (Western Union Float), Hip Hop Tour England wide with Michael Franti and Spearhead. This included 3 days at Glastonbury compere and official DJ for spearhead playing to over 100,000 people at Glastonbury. He was also a member and vocalist with RnB band Ruff2DASmoove. in 1992.
10. Favourite Artist: All Music! All Genres!
11. Favourite Record: Attitude, Belief & Determination – Martin.L. Dumas
You can now find Peter Mello on the LWR Classic Platform alongside the Orginal LWR Soul Syndicate each Saturday 12pm-4pm.